To act on behalf of the Executive Board during the interim times between Board meetings, The committee will report to the Executive Board at its annual meeting.
- Work closely with the Central Office & review the challenges facing the organization.
- Update the implementation of future & strategic Plans.
- Serve as a sounding board for emerging issues, problems, and initiatives.
- Discuss & recommend membership issues.
- Review and update the admin & internal FAIR Rules if necessary.
- Setting recommendations & plans for the development of FAIR.
- Follow up the work of the technical committees.
- Evaluation of case study competition entries and FAIR essay awards.
- Administration, evaluation & recommendation of FAIR Hall of Fame awards.
- Any other matter duly delegated by the EB.
- Meeting at least twice every year and/or as required.
- One of these meetings will be alongside the Executive Board.
- FAIR President
- Representative of Egypt (Being the location of the Central Office)
- Convenor of the Financial Committee
- Managing Director of FAIR Oil & Energy Insurance Syndicate
- Director of FAIR Non-Life Reinsurance Pool
- Director of FAIR Aviation Pool
- 3 Members elected by FAIR Executive Board